The US Army Drill Sergeant Badge consists of 13 stars representing the original colonies. The torch, burning brightly in the center, symbolizes liberty. The snake is derived from the original, "Don't Tread on Me" serpent, a symbol of American independence during the 18th century. Together with the torch and breastplate, it indicated readiness to defend. The breastplate is a symbol of strength. The green background is a vestment worn under the breastplate and called a Jupon, which represents the new Army. The snake grasps, with his tail and teeth, a scroll inscribed, "This We'll Defend."
Having done this job in the Army, we can tell you first hand that some mornings you can drink all of the coffee in the world. This is a powder coated, laser etched, steel mug perfect for those kinds of mornings as well as bashing the heads of your enemies as required.
Available in (5) different colors.
- Powder coated then laser etched to reveal design
- This item is dishwasher safe but recommended just soap and water
- 2X heat and cold retention compared to plastic tumblers.
- Double wall vacuum insulation with narrow design to fit most cup holders.
- Sweat free, just like those guys skipping PT
NOTE THIS IS A CUSTOM PRINT ITEM AND COULD TAKE UP TO 5 DAYS TO SHIP.