The Army's Basic Parachutist Badge is awarded to all military personnel of any service who complete the US Army Basic Airborne Course at Fort Benning, Georgia. It signifies that the soldier is a trained military parachutist, and is qualified to participate in airborne operations.
Laser etched on a mug to frighten hippies.
Available in (7) different colors.
- Powder coated then laser etched to reveal design
- This item is dishwasher safe but recommended just soap and water
- 2X heat and cold retention compared to plastic tumblers.
- Double wall vacuum insulation with narrow design to fit most cup holders.
- Sweat free, just like those guys skipping PT
NOTE THIS IS A CUSTOM PRINT ITEM AND COULD TAKE UP TO 5 DAYS TO SHIP.