If you ever spent any time at Fort Bragg you know every year when the officers disappear and the lawn equipment comes out, it must be time for Operation Clean Sweep. This is the 'common area prep' for All American week. The best part is heading out to the dropzone and getting online as a Battalion, walking and picking up everything that wasn't put there by nature - engineering tape, cotton webbing and pallet trash stacked up on trucks that will eventually get stuck in the sand.
Our shirt depicts the Airborne Soldier with a weed eater and his fellow troopers jumping in with mop buckets, mops and it has a distressed look so you can pretend like you were there...
What a great way for an Airborne Trooper to spend the week! All the way!
- 100% combed ring-spun cotton high-end jersey
- 4.3 oz.
- fabric laundered for reduced shrinkage
- 32 singles for extreme softness
- 1x1 baby rib-knit set-in collar
- tear-away label, in case you're compromised
- as always, hand printed by us