Never heard of AC-130? You're missing out - it's been touring as a replacement to the AC-47 Spooky since it's prototype stage back in 1967. The AC-130 'Spectre' tours worldwide from Panama to the Middle East with no signs of stopping.
During an attack the gunship performs a pylon turn, flying in a large circle around a target, allowing it to fire for far longer than conventional attack aircraft. The AC-130H Spectre was armed with two 20 mm M61 Vulcan cannons, one Bofors 40mm autocannon, and one 105 mm M102 cannon; after 1994 the 20 mm cannons were removed for most missions.
Get your WORLD TOUR SHIRT now.
This is a 100% BLACK cotton shirt material with red and dark grey ink for that old school look.
- 100% combed ring-spun cotton high-end jersey
- 4.3 oz.
- fabric laundered for reduced shrinkage
- 32 singles for extreme softness
- 1x1 baby rib-knit set-in collar
- tear-away label, in case you're compromised
- as always, hand printed by us