US Army Air Assault badge laser etched on a vacuum steel tumbler. The badge had previously been approved as the Airmobile Badge authorized for local wear by the Commander of the 101st Airborne Division, effective 1 April 1974.
Available in (6) different colors.
- Powder coated then laser etched to reveal design
- This item is dishwasher safe but recommended just soap and water
- 2X heat and cold retention compared to plastic tumblers.
- Double wall vacuum insulation with narrow design to fit most cup holders.
- Sweat free, just like those guys skipping PT
NOTE THIS IS A CUSTOM PRINT ITEM AND COULD TAKE UP TO 5 DAYS TO SHIP.