Another series in the Pineland designs, the 'University of Pineland' is created to show some of the heritage of the great University as well as give you a cool Alumni Shirt to wear around instead of some school that sucks at basketball.
Elements include some ODA team references, binoculars, bombs, barbed wire, Pineland Resistance Forces, a topographical NATO symbol for Special Operations Forces, the C-130 and a Sykes Fairbain Commando knife to top it off.
This is a 100% COTTON BLACK shirt with distressed GREY ink on the front, back and American Flag on the right sleeve always moving forward.
- 100% combed ring-spun cotton high-end jersey
- 4.3 oz.
- fabric laundered for reduced shrinkage
- 32 singles for extreme softness
- 1x1 baby rib-knit set-in collar
- tear-away label, in case you're compromised
- as always, hand printed by us